Thursday, June 6, 2013

Alhamdulillah ♥

Assalamualaikum 
Hi semua . Boleh tahan lama aku tak update kan ? Yeahh .
Holiday wast just fine . 4 more days left for holidays . Time really flies .
Actually , I'm so lazy to care about school stuffs .
Feels like enjoying my holiday . Hmmm .
Releasing stress and run away from school stuffs is awesome sometimes xD

Alhamdulillah , lately I was just fne with everything. I feel calm :)
Sejak aku patah hati bulan lepas . I have no more crush . And I feel like study all the time , focusing my aim to be a top student , and everything about studies , I simply love it ❤ .I have been searching for this feeling along time ago you know ? Satu perasaan yang dah lama aku nantikan . Study ❤ 

As I said just now , holiday wast just fine 
My last exam was on 23/5/2013 . 24/5/2013 terus balik kampung . I love this part damn much !
Releasing my stress at village while take a deep breath with cozy atmostphere around me <3 
Alhamdulillah :*

Actually balik kampung sebab perkahwinan akak saudara aku . So masa 25 haribulan tu , kitaorang pergi satu tadika ni . Aku dengan cousin tolong jaga adik2 and cousin lain . Macam2 seh masa siang tu . Kitaorang main musical chair bagai . Ahhhh I miss that moment bad bad badlyyyyy ! Anyway , I've bought purple moustache necklace 

My cousins's wedding was on 26/5/2013 . And malam masa 25 haribulan tu aku pergi rumah dia sebab tolong buat hantaran . See ? Pandai kan aku buat hantaran ? Lol don't laugh . Eh ? Aku tolong buat sirih je . Then aku tengok orang tu hias pelamin . Lawa serious lawa k ! Ada budak tu nama dia Haziq . Form lagi kott tapi dia dah pandai dah hias hias pelamin bagai ni . Untungnyaaaaaaaa ~ 
K then lepastu balik homestay . Tak balik kampung sebab homestay tu dekat sikit dengan rumah cousin . Guess what ? Aku & saudara aku tolong bagi goodies k dekat budak budak . Repeat , budak budak ONLY . Hehehehe ^^
Masa kat pelamin kak fatin serious lawa ! Sweet je dia dengan abang shahril ^^

Then 27 balik JB . Haaaaaaa :'( 
Hmmm lepastu Jumaat tu pergi Desaru ;)
Actually tak plan pun , masa Jumaat tu parents cakap nak pergi so I was so delighted :*
Hehehehe :3 
Then 1st June tengok sun rise . Sun rise is so beautiful ♥ ! Subhanallah :) Allah's creations are always gorgeous 
But I have no pictures to share . Some of them are in my cousin's camera . Nak upload gambar tapi wire usb tak jumpa . It's okayy .

Anyway , I'm happy with my life now . Happy with my family , friends , and myself too . Everything was just fine . Alhamdulillah :'D

Till then , goodbye .
Assalamualaikum 


Me in 2011 . Re-upload .
Goodnight , laila sa'eda :)







No comments:

Post a Comment